Go Secure 2018 is right around the corner. Please see the exciting speakers we have lined up for this year’s event!
Discussions will include:
- Emerging Threats: Cyber threats that have affected both businesses locally and around the US. What’s being done to stop threats that are already here and how we are preparing to stop those that are coming. Steve Hope – President/Owner, CIAN
- Security in the World of IoT: Networks are undergoing dramatic change with the “Internet of Things”. What high level concepts and strategies are being implemented for securing devices in this changing digital world. Jeff Sadecky – Solutions Architect, Fortinet
- SIEM Monitoring: How a SIEM can help your business defend against even the most lethal cyberattacks. Pete White – Sr. Sales Engineer, LogRhythm
- Beyond the Scan, Vulnerability Management: Why contextualization of your vulnerabilities should matter. David Anteliz – Senior Sales Engineer, Skybox Security
- Agentless Security Platform for the Enterprise of Things: Next generation device discovery and device inventory capabilities. A security platform that provides real-time measurement and monitoring of devices, applications, services, traffic, and behavior of all managed, unmanaged, BYOD, mobile, guest, and millions of IOT device types. Joel Sible – Armis Security, Regional Sales Director Midwest
- Securing your Facility: A brief overview of the various levels and ways of securing your facility; from the entry, to the property, to the server cabinet. Locks, readers, biomatrix, camera’s, man traps and personnel. Discussions will also include when is enough, enough?
Check back here for a live agenda during the week of September 24th.
Register now for Go Secure 2018 or call 309-691-3000 for more information!
We’ll see you at Go Secure 2018 on October 4th!